Here are our 2018 Club Championship races! We have kept the same format as last year of 12 events with eight to count, and once again there is an even split of road, trail and fell with four of each on offer, and you must complete at least two of each terrain type for your overall points to count.
We have selected races over a range of distances, terrain and locations. So here's the list...
- Saturday 24th February – Midgley Moor (Fell) – Info Link
- Friday 30th March – Caldervale 10 (Road) – Info Link
- Sunday 15th April – Radcliffe 10K (Trail) – Info Link
- Tuesday 1st May – Geoff Doggett Cown 5K (Trail) – Info Link
- Saturday 19th May – Malham Kirkby (Fell) – Info Link
- Saturday 14th July – Pendle Running Festival 10K (Road) – Info Link
- Sunday 29th July – Kentmere Horseshoe (Fell) – Info Link
- Saturday 25th August – Chipping Show (Fell) – Info Link
- Saturday 15th September – Sharphaw Metric Marathon (Trail) – Info Link
- Sunday 30th September – Littleborough 10K (Road) – Info Link
- Saturday 20th October – Standish Hall (Trail)
- Sunday 4th November – Lancaster Castle Half Marathon (Road) – Info Link
Getting a series like this together is no easy task, especially as not all fixtures for the coming year are available, and we fully appreciate that there are going to be clashes although we have tried our best to keep these to a minimum.